Coolbeans210Coolbeans210

Main News Games Art Reviews Stats

Death Row Death Row

Great Game Donuts,Mirrors,and Calendars!

Just feed him donuts until his mood and health are kinda high then just make him look in the mirror and look at the calendar until his work ethic is high and make him work his favorite job until you have a lot of money

Flakboy 2 Flakboy 2

Amazing

Sub-zero is icy cold!

Hexagon Hexagon

This is Addicting!

This is a pretty good game,but it would be way better if you had a leaderboard where everyone could post their highscore.

Destroy the World Destroy the World

Good Game!

I love this game,but I wish it was a lot longer.Some parts get a little hard.Good Game!

Paper Warfare Paper Warfare

Congratz Good Game!

I love this game,I have seen better,but it has good controls,gameplay,and content.I like how there is a lot of weapons,and that you can pick your suits.Good Game!

HOST HOST

Ok Game

There isn't enough players to really play the game.I would be a lot more fun if there were more players.

Elite Forces:Conquest Elite Forces:Conquest

This is Nice

This is a pretty cool game,it offers plenty of content,and fun.It does take a while to beat,but I love this game.

Rail of War Rail of War

This Game Sucks

This is a horrible game it involves no skill or action.They do need to make ths the full versions,or they didn't need to post it.

SkyFyre SkyFyre

I Like This Game!

This is a pretty good game,and yes there are way too many lasers and bullets on the screen,but if you go back and play old levels you can level up,and get a lot better.I like the upgrades for your dragon.Good Game.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

I Love This Game

This is one of my most favorite new games on newgrounds.A couple of levels I had some trouble with,but I love this game!